· Oracle today announced that with over 100 different Oracle applications on the cloud, including ERP, HCM, Talent Management, Sales & Marketing, Customer Experience, it is witnessing strong momentum for its cloud applications in the Indian market.
· In addition to speed, agility, and business efficiency, Oracle's cloud applications can provide organisations with a range of unique social networking-related features, including the ability for employees to collaborate with one another and reach out to customers on public social sites such as Facebook or LinkedIn, to personalize end-user engagements and boost business opportunities.
· Oracle’s cloud applications successes include:
o CRM: 3M, WNS, Standard Chartered Bank, Siemens, Havells, HelpAge India, M3M India, MacMillan India, Reliance Capital, Borosil, Aurobindo Pharma, Pride Hotels, Kotak Securities, Nuthatch Nutricare Technologies, BPTP are some organizations in India that have deployed Oracle CRM applications on the cloud. This is helping them achieve operational excellence, reduce cost and enhance their business processes substantially.
o PeopleSoft: Uuniversities like BIT Mesra and Galgotia University have implemented Oracle’s PeopleSoft Solutions on the cloud to automate their academic and administrative functions. Oracle PeopleSoft on cloud works as a one-stop academic support solution by reducing the anxiety, frustration and stress levels of students and providing efficiency benefits to academic support staff in the management of their responsibilities.
o RightNow CX: MakeMyTrip.com, Flipkart.com, BookMyShow.com, Travelocity.com and several other organisations in India and global companies such as Toshiba, Nikon, Overstock.com are using Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service to deliver multi-channel customer experiences across the web, social networks and contact centers. Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service enables customer-intensive organizations to increase sales and adoption, build thrust and strengthen relationships, and reduce costs and efforts.
· Oracle provides customers access to the industry’s broadest range of enterprise applications available in the cloud today, with built-in business intelligence, social and mobile capabilities.
· Oracle has the industry’s most comprehensive cloud strategy, including a broad set of private, public and hybrid cloud offerings that support the delivery of efficient and flexible enterprise-grade cloud services.
· “Customer delight remains our single-minded focus,’ said Sathish Udupi, Vice President – IT, Flipkart.com. “It is a customer empowered environment and delivering customer delight can’t be compromised, especially for an e-commerce business like ours. As Flipkart gained popularity, volume of requests shot up, manual work increased manifold and we had to suddenly increase the number of our agents. Gaining visibility across all channels was becoming difficult. Oracle RightNow CX helped us dramatically – its cloud based solution offered us a centralized solution for customer service and internal systems, increased agent efficiency, eliminated manual work, offered a 360 degree view of customers and provided complete visibility and reporting of agent performance.”
· “Oracle has a legacy of offering applications as cloud services and has pioneered the concept of accessing applications on demand. We are recognized as one of the world’s leading providers of cloud applications services, with over 25,000 users in India accessing our applications in the cloud,” said Atul Tuli, Director, CRM, Oracle India.
· “Oracle Cloud offers the broadest portfolio of software as a service, platform as a service, and social capabilities, all on a subscription basis,” said Dhruv Singhal, Senior Director, Sales Consulting and Cloud lead, Oracle India. “It delivers instant value and productivity for end users, administrators, and developers alike through functionally rich, integrated, secure, enterprise cloud services. We also provide comprehensive products for cloud providers to build and manage private clouds, and manage cloud services to help customers fully manage and/or host their clouds.”
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.