Date: 31 July 2012.
Time: 9:00 am PDT/11:00 am CDT/12:00 pm EDT
Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A.
- Marvin Segura, General Manager, NextLaw, Costa Rica
- Pankaj Parnami, Founder Director, Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL), USA
More details: http://www.connect-
Key topics to be discussed:
- Need Analysis in litigation support services
- Consider the concept of strategic review
- Problems with current Practices
- Consider some aspects of “best practice” to improve efficiency and outcomes
- Distinguish the different methods for judging/analyzing a document
- Using information technology
- Scalability on as and when required basis
- Onshore vs offshore models
- Ethical practices in offshore services
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
GOAL(Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers) is the first membership based international non-profit trade association for the legal outsourcing industry made up of the top international legal/IP outsourcing service providers, law firm partners, counsels, solo practitioners, government representatives, legal association representatives, other outsourcing service providers, consultants, academicians, investors, training and placement companies, software companies and other affiliated companies and members with the common goal of promoting the highest level of quality of legal outsourcing in a global environment.