The “Basic Business Boot Camp” is guaranteed to increase contractors’
Once modeled they will know:
• What is making money and what is not.
• What hourly rates must be charged in each department in order to cover their costs while still making a reasonable profit. They will also know each departments break even rate.
• They will have created a month-by-month, department-by-
• How to price residential and commercial maintenance agreements, based on their costs of doing business.
• They will know what internal hourly rate to use if you go to flat rate pricing (it is different than their time and material rate!).
• Best of all they will make copies of their model and begin the “what if” process of maximizing their profitability (what if we added a tech or office person, bought a new vehicle, changed an overhead cost or marked our materials up another 3% to 5%). They make the changes and instantly know how those proposed changes will affect their hourly rate, cash flow and profitability.
Who should attend?
The boot camp is appropriate for any trade contractor but will specifically help contractors who are struggling to manage cash flow, recent start-ups, sons or daughters who are taking on a key role in the family businesses, or any business that may be struggling with how to make an acceptable profit or manage growth.
What will you learn?
Participants will learn how to “departmentalize”
Consider attending one of our upcoming Basic Business Boot Camps:
Owensboro, KY August 21-23, 2012
Green Bay, WI September 11-13, 2012
Sacramento, CA September 26-28, 2012
North Carolina October 9-11, 2012
Pomona, CA October 16-18, 2012
Visit our website to learn more about Grandy & Associates Basic Business Boot Camp: http://www.grandyassociates.com/
Grandy & Associates provides business training exclusively to the service and trades industry (HVAC, plumbing, electrical, chimney sweeps, pool and spa, landscaping, security, etc.) They have trained over 16,000 contractors across the United States and Canada how to run profitable businesses. With over 30 years of experience in the trades industry, Grandy & Associates has the programs and tools to fully equip contractors to run more profitable companies!