Virtual Staff Finder has been organizing free seminars for aspiring virtual assistants for almost a year now. The very first seminar was held in Cebu City last March 26, 2011, and the second one was in Makati last September 10, 2011. Early this year, another well-attended and successful VSF Seminar took place in Davao City.
In a continuing effort of Virtual Staff Finder to boost the virtual assistance industry in the Philippines, and produce more numbers of best qualified and skilled Filipino virtual assistants, new seminars are slated in the following venues and dates:
• Cebu on August 11, 2012
• Ortigas on August 25, 2012
• Iloilo on September 29, 2012
• Cagayan de Oro- on October 27, 2012
• Makati on December 1, 2012
Freelancers, fresh graduates, and all those who want to become a professional virtual assistant are invited to join and take advantage of the opportunity to advance their career. The seminar will equip them with the necessary knowledge they need to know on how to become a successful VA and enjoy its many benefits.
To whet your imagination, here are some of the major topics that will be discussed:
• How to Prepare your Home Workplace
• How to Get the Experience that You Need
• How to Improve your Resume
• How to Do Great in Interviews
• Where to Get Interesting Online Resources
• How to Self-assess Your VA Readiness
• How to be an Efficient Virtual Assistant
• How to Have a Good Professional Relationship with Your Boss
The speakers of the said event are the founder and CEO of the Virtual Staff Finder himself, Chris C. Ducker, who is a highly regarded authority in the outsourcing industry, and Stephanie Tumulak, the project manager of VSF.
At the end of the seminar, the participants will receive the Virtual Staff Finder Certificate, which they can use when applying for a VA position.
To learn more about Virtual Staff Finder and its services, visit this site http://www.virtualstafffinder.com/