With this promo, guests can get a 30% discount on the regular rates for the Family and Executive Suites every weekend, plus free transfers to Pili or Naga Airport. The Executive Suite can accommodate up to 3 guests, while the Family Suites are good for up to 5 guests. However, breakfast is not included in the package.
To book a suite available under this promo, all guests need to do is to visit the Villa Caceres Hotel website at http://www.villacacereshotel.com/
Once guests have chosen their rooms, they can now complete the reservation by confirming it. All they need to do is to fill out an online form and pay a 10% deposit via credit card. This transaction is secured by Trustwave and VeriSign. Once it is processed, an e-mail confirmation will be sent to guest, and they're basically done. All guests need to do is to pay the remaining 90% of the room charges at the Naga City hotel.
An option to translate the entire user interface of the online reservation system is also available. With 57 language options available via Google Translate, this means that guests from any part of the world will be able to book accommodations in Naga City without any difficulty.
Located along Magsaysay Avenue, one of Naga City's main thoroughfares and its commercial zone, Villa Caceres Hotel offers top accommodation at reasonable prices. An established hotel in the city, all its 50 rooms and suites feature modern amenities such as Wi-Fi Internet access and LCD TV with cable channels. And with facilities such as a swimming pool, a gym, a day spa and salon, guests will be hard-pressed to find better accommodation in the Bicol Region's capital.
For more information about Villa Caceres Hotel in Naga City, Philippines, visit their website at http://www.villacacereshotel.com/
Villa Caceres Hotel
4400 Naga City
Phone Numbers: (054) 473-65-30 to 33, (054) 811-60-83 to 89
DirectWithHotels is in the business of making selling online simple and more profitable for hotels. Since 2005, we’ve helped over 1000 Hotel Partners (and counting) in 50 countries worldwide increase their direct bookings online. We attract visitors and drive traffic direct to their hotel websites with tactical online marketing, convert these visitors into bookers with a top-performing booking engine, and manage increasing reservations with an easy-to-use web interface. All this at a fixed, performance-