San Jose, CA – July 20, 2012 – Data Physics Corporation (www.dataphysics.com)
Turbomachinery, such as turbines and compressors that are commonly used in the power generation and process industries, are often highly critical pieces of equipment. Consequently, manufacturers and operators of this equipment are very concerned with vibration and imbalance issues that can lead to costly down time of the equipment. SignalCalc Turbo was developed to meet the needs of highly experienced turbomachinery analysis professionals to aid in testing and trouble shooting of vibration issues found in turbomachinery.
The latest version of SignalCalc Turbo, version 1.4.158, contains significant upgrade in improvements. These enhancements include:
• Bode plot scaling: The user now can select manual scaling for amplitude and auto scaling for phase at the same time.
• Phase Trigger setup for Quattro hardware: The software now recognizes which version of Quattro the user has connected to and adjusts setup parameters accordingly.
• Data Export: SignalCalc Turbo can now export data to MATLAB directly. The user can also select the time interval for live data export during measurement.
• Signal Polarity: The user can now select the polarity for each transducer input signal.
• Transducer Electronic Data Sheet (TEDS) transducers:
The SignalCalc Turbo software update is available free of charge to all current customers that are under warranty or support, and the software is provided as part of any future Turbo analyzer purchases.
About Data Physics Corporation
Established in 1984, Data Physics is a worldwide supplier of high performance test and measurement solutions for noise and vibration applications. Data Physics designs, manufactures and markets all the hardware and software for its complete line of SignalCalc Dynamic Signal Analyzers, SignalStar Vibration Control Systems, and SignalForce Electrodynamic Shakers.
For more information about SignalCalc Turbo or Data Physics Corporation visit http://www.dataphysics.com.