Diabetes can also induce long-term problems in some people, including heart disease, strokes, unclear or blurred vision, and kidney damage. It is also related with acromegaly, Cushing’s syndrome and a number of other endocrinological disorders. In Type 2 diabetes there are more possibility to develop hypertension (high blood pressure), fluctuating levels of blood, fats (cholesterol and triglycerides)
Diabetes can invite many other malfunctions in the nerves, blood vessels and gums. These problems are not usually seen in kids or teenagers with type 2 diabetes mellitus who have had this disease for only a few years. The four general symptoms of Type 2 diabetes are frequent thirst, more and more urinal that too in large quantity, fatigue and frequent weight-loss. Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus is a persistent, increasing disease that has no clinically proven cure up till now. In take healthy diet to achieve a standard body weight while getting the nutrients needed to develop and grow. Performing regular exercise can help in controlling the amount of glucose in the blood. It also helps to burn excessive calories and fats in order to manage your weight. Testing your blood sugar in regular interval of time helps you in finding out that how well your combination of diet, exercise, medication and diet are functioning.
Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Curing Tips
1. Regular and voluntarily performing exercise is important as well as useful for everyone.
2. Check blood sugar levels by home testing before and after exercise.
3. Use a diabetes identification bracelet and carry a mobile in case of urgent situation.
4. Make habit to in take extra fluids that do not contain sugar before, during and after exercise.
5. Diet planning includes selecting healthy-nutritious foods, eating right amount of food, and eating meals at the right time
6. Carry food with you, which contains fast-acting carbohydrate in case of emergency when your blood sugar goes very low.
7. In carnitine characteristic to increase insulin sensitivity and glucose storage in humans are proved and it is good to take.
8. Taurine also shows significant progress in insulin sensitivity and hyperlipidemia.
For more info and Article Related Health visit :: http://www.healthwikinews.com
Visit www.joey-knight.blogspot.com for detail