The Granite Transformations Franchisee of the Year designation is awarded to the franchise owner who exemplifies outstanding sales results for the year as well as mastering the Granite Transformations’
“We are extremely proud to have awarded Tom and Teresa with Franchise of the Year as they truly exemplify what it means to put employees and customers first,” says Carl Griffenkranz, vice president of marketing and franchise support. “Tom and Teresa work hard to understand and exceed their customers’ needs and expectations, and do a phenomenal job of representing the culture of Granite Transformations.”
Other awards presented during the convention include:
• The Jeff Aubert Memorial Award was awarded to Cynthia Mayo from Sonoma County, Calif. The Jeff Aubert Memorial Award represents success through perseverance and determination.
• The Ken Lucas Memorial Award was awarded to Josh Katterheinrich from Atlanta, Ga. The Ken Lucas Memorial Award is given to the franchisee that showcases leadership in marketing. The Atlanta franchise also awarded the Highest Sales Percentage Increase and Highest Installed Percentage Increase awards for 2011.
• The Mentor Award was presented to Greg Brown from South Alberta. The Mentor Award is awarded to the franchisee that provides support and guidance to others in the system.
• The Founders Award was awarded to Tim Lucia of Orange County, Calif. The Founders Award recognizes the franchisee that shows early leadership and dedication to the system.
• Bob Buchan, Kevin Hunt and Joe Rayesky from South New Jersey were awarded the Highest Total Sales Revenue in 2011. In addition, the South New Jersey franchise was awarded the Highest Total Installed Revenue.
• The President’s Club Awards were given to the franchise locations that achieved sales of $250,000 or more in any one month in 2011. The locations awarded include N. San Diego, Calif., Kansas City, Mo., SE Pennsylvania, Omaha, NE, Jacksonville, Fla., Atlanta, Ga., Ontario, CA, Edmonton, AB, Knoxville, Tenn., Cincinnati, OH, Des Moines, IA and Nashville, Tenn.
For a more complete revamp to your kitchen or bath remodel, Granite Transformations offers unique product lines of Trend Stone and Trend Glass countertops and backsplashes, all proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
For more information, visit www.granitetransformations.com.