“Legacy monitoring tools make it difficult for business managers to understand how the failure of a network device, server or application impacts the operational effectiveness of their organization,”
“Opsview 4.1 solves this problem, by making it easy for even non-technical users to link real-time IT telemetry with workflow diagrams, geographic maps or network schematics. Now, if there is a failure, Opsview alerts the user within the context of the affected business process helping business managers rapidly assess the issue’s operational impact and accelerate its resolution.”
Opsview 4.1 offers customers the following major new benefits:
• Process map dashlet - highlighting the status of critical applications, IT infrastructure and business processes within Opsview’s dashboards
• Shared dashboards - allowing administrators to pre-build and share locked-down dashboards to other users or customers
• Auto-cycling between dashboards - ideal for displaying the status of key systems in Network Operations Centers (NOC)
• Top Service Issues dashlet - showing a filtered list of services with the longest accrued time in warning or critical states
• Top Performance Metrics dashlet - displaying a filtered list of performance metrics ordered by value
These new features are available in Opsview Pro and Opsview Enterprise. Opsview Pro, aimed at SMBs, can be purchased directly from the Opsview web store for $2,495 (€1,995 / £1,495) per year.
Enterprise customers and Managed Service Providers should contact Opsview’s sales team for more details on Opsview Enterprise. Full details of the Opsview product range can be found at http://www.opsview.com
Watch a demo of Opsview 4.1’s business process map feature - http://www.opsview.com/
NOTES TO THE EDITOR
About Opsview (http://www.opsview.com)
Opsview is the leading provider of enterprise systems monitoring software for physical, virtual, and cloud-based IT infrastructures.
Over 20,000 universities, businesses and service providers use Opsview globally to manage their network devices, physical and virtual servers, high capacity storage and cloud systems, and so benefit from a single, unified view of their IT operations.
Opsview tracks and records performance and availability, gives rapid problem notification and presents trending data and reports for an entire IT infrastructure in a ‘single pane of glass’.
Opsview’s combination of ease-of-use with an open, standards-based architecture has attracted a wide range of global enterprise, academic and government customers including the US Army, UPS, Allianz, MIT, Cornell and Yale Universities.