PRLog - July 18, 2012 - Launch of WHAKAN Free-to-Play iOS Game
A Singaporean turn-based casual fighting game for RPG fans
The world is a lifeless wasteland, and you have been chosen by the Elemental tribes to help nature save it from the Dark Matter turning entire zones into little more than toxic mud. Send your hero into battle against evil monsters in epic fights which will put your strategy and your reflexes to the test.
Released for iOS devices, the game is FREE to download with optional premium content available via in-app purchases: collect magical Spheres to get the ultimate fighting deck and defeat the giant bosses!
Whakan offers a unique mix of Battle Card and Turn-Based animated Fights, skilfully sprinkled with a touch of RPG.
Made by a French-Singaporean team in collaboration with the Media Development Authority, the game is available in English. A Kickstarter-
- 200 unique magical Spheres to collect among 5 elements to cast animated spells in battle!
- An epic plot spanning 5 regions: Vegetal, Air, Mineral, Ice and a mysterious hidden continent!
- Incredible graphics and animations!
- Draw runes on your iPhone/iPad to cast the deadliest spells!
UPDATES IN FUTURE
- Arena fights to challenge your friends on GameCenter
- New regions to explore, new monsters to fight and new Spheres to discover
Access the game here: http://itunes.apple.com/