- Information on the solution is available at http://www.pandasecurity.com/
Bracknell, July 2012:
Panda Security, The Cloud Security Company, today announced the launch of Panda GateDefender Integra eSeries, its new, unified perimeter security device that protects against all types of threats.
Panda Security's new security appliance provides simple, flexible connectivity through a single, easy-to-use interface accessible anytime from the cloud. The UTM appliance comes in two models: eSoho, for companies with up to 25 seats, and eSB, for businesses with up to 50 seats.
The Panda GateDefender Integra eSeries logo is available at: http://press.pandasecurity.com/
Main benefits of Panda GateDefender Integra eSeries include:
* All-in-one gateway securityagainst all types of infections and intrusions attempts right from the start. Faster response to new malware threats via automatic updates and queries to the cloud.
* Flexible connectivityfor secure communication with remote offices and roaming workers with mobile devices. Internet access control for people visiting the company.
* Flexible, cloud-based managementto centrally monitor, manage and update appliances quickly and easily, anywhere, anytime.
* Increased user productivityand optimized bandwidth usage thanks to spam neutralization, restricted access to unproductive content and services, and bandwidth usage control.
* High Internet availabilitywith routing policies that allow configuration of multiple high-availability lines, as well as installation of multiple appliances in parallel to deliver fault-tolerant, secure connectivity.
The new Panda GateDefender Integra eSeries manages companies’ perimeter security needs by neutralizing viruses, spam and unauthorized access at the Internet gateway through a complete set of resources which leverage Collective Intelligence technologies.
Its main features include:
* Firewall: Ensures that inbound and outbound communications comply with the security policy.
* Intrusion prevention system(IPS): Prevents intrusion attacks.
* Content filter: Scans inbound and outbound traffic for dangerous content.
* Antispam: Keeps email traffic free from junk mail.
* Web filter: Restricts access to non-work-related Web content.
* Multiple connection technologiesto access the Internet and the corporate network. Compatible with ADLS/UMTS/GPRS/
* Line backup: High availability to mitigate the risk of Internet connection failure.
* VPN: Secure communication with remote offices and roaming workers with mobile devices.
* Hotspot: Grants controlled, temporary Internet access to guests or visitors to the company.
For more information about Panda GateDefender Integra eSeries, please visit http://www.pandasecurity.com/
About Panda Security
Founded in 1990, Panda Security is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based security solutions, with products available in more than 23 languages and millions of users located in 195 countries around the World. Panda Security was the first IT security company to harness the power of cloud computing with its Collective Intelligence technology. This innovative security model can automatically analyze and classify thousands of new malware samples every day, guaranteeing corporate customers and home users the most effective protection against Internet threats with minimum impact on system performance. Panda Security has 61 offices throughout the globe with US headquarters in Florida and European headquarters in Spain.
Panda Security collaborates with Special Olympics, WWF and Invest for Children as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility policy.
For more information, visit http://www.pandasecurity.com/
Tel. 0844 335 3791
Follow us on:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - http://twitter.com/
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/