Amy’s Ice Creams has built a twenty-eight year business popularizing ice creams with spirits and alcoholic beverages. Amy’s found Tom Nall, co-founder and CEO and the fine folks at Republic Tequila to be a perfect fit to create a delicious ice cream. Amy’s is committed to partnering with local Austin business to share ideas and passion. Great ice cream is created from great relationships, and Tom and Republic Tequila have worked closely with Amy’s Ice Creams to create three distinct and mouthwatering ice cream flavors.
The new ice cream flavors include:
• Republic Tequila Jalapeño-Lime Ice Cream made with Republic Añejo Tequila and Republic Jalapeño-Lime Spirit Blend.
• Republic Tequila Prickly Pear Ice Cream made with Republic Añejo Tequila and Republic Prickly Pear Spirit Blend
• Republic Tequila Pineapple Basil Ice Cream made with Republic Añejo Tequila and Republic Pineapple Basil Spirit Blend
"Our Republic Tequila Jalapeño-Lime Ice Cream has flourishes of smoky jalapeño and refreshing lime that exude Friday evening margaritas,"
You can find these flavors at the following Amy’s Ice Creams locations in Austin, Texas:
• Amy’s Ice Creams on Sixth Street (1012 West Sixth St, 78703)
• Amy’s Ice Creams on Guadalupe (3500 Guadalupe, 78705
• Amy’s Ice Creams SoCo (1301 South Congress Ave, 78704)
• Amy’s Ice Creams South Austinville (2901 South Lamar, 78704)
• Amy’s Ice Creams Arboretum (10000 Research Blvd, 78759)
Amy’s Ice Creams loves making ice cream with local natural ingredients from craftsmen who share Amy’s commitment to incredible and award-winning products.