Stonefield Query for Sage BusinessVision®
Now you can put Business Intelligence reporting in the hands of the end-user where it belongs.
Stonefield Query has been customized specifically for Sage BusinessVision giving you an intuitive, easy-to-use reporting solution that you will love!
Stonefield Query has all of the built-in features you expect in an enterprise reporting solution including a Report Scheduler, Role-based Security, Report Templates, Drill Downs, Exclusion/Inclusion Filters, Emailed Reports, Customizable SQL Select, Advanced Report Designer and Multiple Output Options.
Now your sales people, administrative staff, and management can take advantage of the wealth of information stored in your Sage BusinessVision system when they need it.
You can create elegant and persuasive Quick Reports, Charts/Graphs, Cross-Tabulation Reports and Labels (mailing, barcode, etc) in minutes with little or no technical knowledge. No more waiting for the already overburdened IT or report developers to build reports on their timetable.
Sage BusinessVision Specific Features
- Stonefield Query works with Sage BusinessVision versions 7.0 to 2010 (7.4)
- Automatically converts dates, which BusinessVision stores as character values into true date values, which works better for display purposes and for date expressions
- Automatically converts time values, which BusinessVision stores as numeric values into nicely formatted time values
- Includes several pre-built calculations, such as Extended Price and Margin in SO Details
- Purchases and sales are stored in separate current and history tables (for example, SO Headers for current sales orders and SO Headers History for historical sales orders). Creating a report that shows all purchases or orders is difficult in other reporting tools but Stonefield Query makes it easy: simply select from the "current + history" table (for example, SO Headers (Current + History), which combines current and historical sales into one table)
- Allows you to consolidate records from multiple companies into one report
Visit the website to download a free full function trial version of Stonefield Query for AccountMate http://www.stonefieldquery.com
About Stonefield Software Inc.
Stonefield Software Inc., the makers of the award-winning Stonefield Query, has been developing Business Intelligence database reporting solutions since 1991.
Stonefield has partnered with over 800 OEM and ISV partners to deliver BI reporting solutions to more than 225,000 users in over 65 countries globally to date. Our customers span all sectors and industries from: public to private, military to non-profits, Fortune 500 to SME’s.
Stonefield Query has been designed and developed with the end-user in mind.