CHAMBER BUSINESS FOR BREAKFAST SERIES DESIGNED TO STRENGTHEN ST. CROIX BUSINESSES
The Chamber of Commerce invites members and non-members to a new breakfast series designed to strengthen and inform St. Croix’s private business community.
The first Business for Breakfast event begins at 7:30 am, Thursday, July 19, at The Palms at Pelican Cove. The topic is Financing Opportunities Available to St. Croix Businesses through SBA, EDC, USDA. The event includes continental breakfast and costs $10 for members or $15 for non-members. The Chamber requests RSVPs by July 18.
“This is a great opportunity to learn more about funding resources available for small and mid-sized businesses,”
• Abraham Edwards, State Small Business Credit Initiative Specialist, VIEDA
• Dianne P. Duinkerk, Director of Lending, VIEDA
• Monique Samuel, Loan Officer, VIEDA
• Carl C. Christensen, Virgin islands SBA Senior Area Manager
• Karen Jones, SBDC Regional Director
Guests may register online at stxchamber.org or RSVP to Vicki Bandola at 340.514.2535 or email@example.com. Visit: http://www.stxchamber.org/
Each Business for Breakfast session covers a new topic; each packed with tips for businesses. Future topics include:
• Internet Marketing and Social Media Strategies To Grow Your Business
• Return on Investments for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
• Expansion Tools for New and Existing Businesses
• WAPA Update: Alternative Solutions Underway
• Crime Reduction Initiatives and Results
For more information or to schedule an interview, please contact Vicky Bandola 340-514-2535 or firstname.lastname@example.org.