PRLog - Jul. 16, 2012 - ORLANDO, Fla. -- Stonefield Query for Sage SalesLogix® is a user-friendly database report writing, query, and data mining tool designed specifically for Sage SalesLogix®.
Custom Reporting for Sage SalesLogix from Stonefield Query
Now you can put Business Intelligence reporting in the hands of the end-user where it belongs.
Stonefield Query has been customized specifically for Sage SalesLogix® giving you an intuitive, easy-to-use BI reporting solution that you will love!
Stonefield Query has all of the built-in features you expect in an enterprise reporting solution including a Report Scheduler, Role-based Security, Report Templates, Drill Downs, Exclusion/Inclusion Filters, Emailed Reports, Customizable SQL Select, Advanced Report Designer and Multiple Output Options.
Now your sales people, administrative staff, and management can take advantage of the wealth of information stored in your Sage BusinessVision system when they need it.
You can create elegant and persuasive Quick Reports, Charts/Graphs, Cross-Tabulation Reports and Labels (mailing, barcode, etc) in minutes with little or no technical knowledge.
No more waiting for the already overburdened IT or report developers to build reports on their timetable.
SalesLogix Specific Features
- Works with SalesLogix versions 5.0 to 7.5.x
- Tables are organized into logical data groups
- Customized SalesLogix table and field captions are automatically supported
- Calculated fields defined in SalesLogix, including those involving local joins, are automatically supported
- User-defined SalesLogix tables, fields, and relationships are automatically supported
- Uses the SalesLogix OLE/DB Provider to adhere to SalesLogix record based security
- Can report on QuoteWerks data stored in SalesLogix
Visit the website to download a free full function trial version of Stonefield Query for SalesLogix http://www.stonefieldquery.com
About Stonefield Software Inc.
Stonefield Software Inc., the makers of the award-winning Stonefield Query, has been developing Business Intelligence database reporting solutions since 1991.
Stonefield has partnered with over 800 OEM and ISV partners to deliver BI reporting solutions to more than 225,000 users in over 65 countries globally to date. Our customers span all sectors and industries from: public to private, military to non-profits, Fortune 500 to SME’s.
Stonefield Query has been designed and developed with the end-user in mind.