• Diving - Clubs "Sea Angels", "Odyssey", "Diving," freediving clubs "Equilibrium"
• Center Simpl Pipl, which are characteristic of training on interaction through creativity.
Natalia Molchanova, freediving world champion and director of the eponymous team noted that: "The festival helps diving - centers promote sports and recreational diving, aimed at protecting nature. This is especially important for regional clubs, where in times of economic crisis there are problems with that, "Keepers of the Planet" effectively help to cope.
For details on joining the participants can be found at:
• «Sea Angels» : http://www.sea-
• «Odyssey» : http://www.odive.ru, Evgeny Pavlov, head of the club, firstname.lastname@example.org
• «Diving» : http://www.divevmf.ru, Boris Yanovich Beaver, email@example.com
• Club Natalia Molchanova: http://molchanova.ru, Natalia and Alexei Molchanov
• Tver diving club : Shestachenko Vadim, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Petrozavodsk diving center : Dmitry Belenihin, email@example.com
• Simpl Pipl : http://www.simplpipl.com
Protect yourself and your loved ones, join us on social networks and the Internet.
Detailed program of the Forum can be found at: http://planetkeepers.ru/
Press Service of the International Ecological Diving Festival "Keepers of the Planet":
Tel.: +7 495 5063681
About the project
"Keepers of the planet" - is the first ecological diving festival, which will be held from 22 to 29 September in Sharm El-Sheikh. The main purpose of the festival is bringing people from different countries and different nationalities, united by common interests: a love of the sea, and understanding the importance of environmental issues. Website: www.planetkeepers.ru