1. Social media logins: users of international experts are now able to login using their social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, g+, or LinkedIn. This takes out the hassle of filling in information such as user name or password for those that have already registered.
2. A field to enter questions on every page: users can now be on any page and ask a question. This is convenient for someone who is browsing the site and needs to ask a question. They do not need to return to the homepage to ask the question but simply asks the question in the field at the top of the page.
3. Email protection: internationalexperts takes security very seriously and does not publish emails of question askers or answerers in order to protect them from spam or unwanted solicitation.
4. Chat function: Users who need help on the site can now simply click on the green box in the lower right hand corner of every page. This will bring up a small chat box that lets them chat directly with an employee at internationalexperts during business hours. This function does not replace asking a question: it merely makes it easier for users who need help using the site to get help. It can even be used to help phrase a question or fill out the question page. To be clear: the chat function is not to directly ask a question of an expert. It is there either to help a user formulate a question or if they are having trouble using the site.
5. Open Questions: This area allows users to browse previously asked questions and any answers that were provided by experts. Users are able to become better acquainted with what type of questions and answers are appropriate. They can also see if a question they have has already been answered while experts can browse questions to see if there are any applicable to their area of expertise.
6. About us: internationalexperts has added a footer section that goes into detail about the site. This section is there to help users become acquainted with the site, the people behind it, and connect with the company using social media or email. The user can also see experts that are associated with the site. This area is for users who want to know more about internationalexperts.
7. Social Media: This section in the footer is a way for users to easy connect to internationalexperts through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and g+. The user does not need to share information with the site to be updated on the goings on of internationalexperts, making staying informed easier than ever before.
All of these new features are available to make the user experience easy and enjoyable so that they may connect with experts abroad who are looking for a foreign client base. The internationalexperts marketplace is then able to be of service to both experts and those in need of expert help.