PRLog - July 12, 2012 - ORLANDO, Fla. -- Stonefield Software is pleased to announce the latest version of Stonefield Query for Sage Accpac ERP.
Sage Accpac ERP Custom Reporting From Stonefield Query
A user-friendly database report writing, query, and data mining tool designed specifically for Sage Accpac ERP®
Now you can put Business Intelligence reporting in the hands of the end-user where it belongs.
Stonefield Query has been customized specifically for Sage Accpac ERP® giving you an intuitive, easy-to-use BI reporting solution that you will love!
Stonefield Query has all of the built-in features you expect in an enterprise reporting solution including a Report Scheduler, Role-based Security, Report Templates, Drill Downs, Exclusion/Inclusion Filters, Emailed Reports, Customizable SQL Select, Advanced Report Designer and Multiple Output Options.
Now your sales people, administrative staff, and management can take advantage of the wealth of information stored in your Sage Accpac ERP® system when they need it.
You can create elegant and persuasive Quick Reports, Charts/Graphs, Cross-Tabulation
Reports and Labels (mailing, barcode, etc) in minutes with little or no technical knowledge.
No more waiting for the already overburdened IT or report developers to build reports on their timetable.
Sage Accpac ERP® Specific Features
- Stonefield Query works with Sage Accpac ERP version 6.0 and earlier
- Support for Database View versus Application View in Report Wizards. The difference between the two is that Database View displays a database-centric view of the data in your application--
- Displays optional fields in the table they are associated with rather than in the table Accpac internally stores them in, making it much easier to query on optional fields
- Displays the expected value for many code fields rather than the actual values as Accpac stores them
- Automatically converts dates, which Accpac stores as numeric values (for example, "20080304" for 03/04/2008), into true date values, which works better for display purposes and for date expressions
- Only allows querying on modules that are activated and that the user has access to
- Allows you to consolidate records from multiple companies into one report
- Only displays those tables and fields actually available in the version of Accpac you use
- Displays the description for General Ledger account and Inventory Control segments
- Supports reporting on the Uni Sales Analysis (UniSA) module
Visit the website to download a free full function trial version of Stonefield Query for Sage Accpac ERP http://www.stonefieldquery.com
About Stonefield Software Inc.
Stonefield Software Inc., the makers of the award-winning Stonefield Query, has been developing Business Intelligence database reporting solutions since 1991.
Stonefield has partnered with over 800 OEM and ISV partners to deliver BI reporting solutions to more than 225,000 users in over 65 countries globally to date. Our customers span all sectors and industries from: public to private, military to non-profits, Fortune 500 to SME’s.
Stonefield Query has been designed and developed with the end-user in mind.