With over 80 of the world's leading pharma & life sciences operators and suppliers, the MES & Process Minds 2012 is the definitive event for the industry.
Highlights are keynote sessions from following industry leaders:
• Dr. Peter Iles-Smith MES Tecnical Director, GlaxoSmithKline plc / UK explains how you identifying the cost drivers in MES projects and shows the impact of the people dimension on cost and schedule.
• Carson Sublett Vice President of Operations & Site Director, DSM Pharmaceuticals / USA shows how to deal with challenges in managing Automation & MES and to reduce complexity.
• Paul Kelly MES Director Corporate Operations, Genzyme Industrial Affairs IS / Ireland presents the design, implementation, upgrade and global rollout of MES at Genzyme.
• Christoph Lebl Associate Director Automation, Genentech Inc. / USA gives a lecture on system obsolescence and the road to a new MES at a biotech facility.
• Dr Bernd Lehle Director Biopharma Electronic Management Systems/ Global Dep. BP Engineering & Technology, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG / Germany explains the Importance of a flexible MES Architecture in a changing business environment and discuss general pharma trends: less blockbusters, more specialized drugs and more biotech and the impact of manufacturing IT.
• Michele Vecchi, Head of Manufacturing Information Systems, Chiesi Group / Italy shows how a mid-sized company has achieved an additional competitive advantage through the tight integration of their EBR / MES and their Automation System.
• Laura Lei, Director Global Technology, Baxter BioScience / USA will give at the World Café a statement to “Process & Manufacturing IT harmonization of multiple sites to improve product quality and achieve excellence in manufacturing operations”.
Listen to more than 20 industry case studies and discuss at various roundtables cutting edge topics in the field of manufacturing execution systems!
Delegates will come from over 20 countries, take full advantage and attend at
Our unique World Café and use the wisdom of the crowd to get the most sustainable results for your daily work
Gain a unique insight into MES & Process Minds of world leading companies at more than 14 case studies
See first hand how the largest pharmaceutical companies operates
Meet our business partners, discuss solutions and see their product showcases
Take your glass and participate at our Ice Breaker Session the day before the conference, the purpose is to help session attendees get to know and appreciate each other
Wake up in the morning, get a coffee, listen & discuss to cutting edge topics at our Breakfast Sessions
Take the advantage to have face2face business strategy meetings with our business partners and your peers
And discover Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the World!
Several Ice Breaker , interactive roundtables as part of a World Café and case studies of well-known companies to provide participants an overview of strategies, best practices and solutions as cutting edge topics as well.
According to Daniel Wolter, Head of Partnerships, we.CONECT Global Leaders, the conference aim is to provide participants a balanced mix of lectures and many opportunities as possible to discuss viable approaches for managing MES and IT in manufacturing plants.
It is now time to expand the level of integration and automation further to a more flexible manner to respond to changing market demands.
At the MES & Process Minds 2012 you will discuss challenges and solutions in managing MES for pharma & life sciences industry with peers from all over Europe.
Individuals interested in attending, sponsoring or finding out more about MES & Process Minds 2012 should visit http://pharma-
we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH
Gertraudenstr. 10-12 | 10178 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 55 | Fax: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 30
Notes to Editor
About we.CONECT Global Leaders
we.CONECT Global Leaders is German-based international B2B conference and training development company focused entirely on providing strategies, tactics and solutions to help individuals become more successful in their professional life and business.
At the heart of everything we do is a fundamental belief in the power of people.
Our essential ingredient is that we really do care about our customers, our partners and our staff.
We invest our own time and knowledge into developing something that is far more than an event. This philosophy sets a climate where ideas and people grow. Where minds and hearts open up to fresh thinking and new faces. We believe that there is no substitute for interactive learning, sharing ideas, knowledge and best practices to help every organization reach its goals. Our responsibility is to create a unique learning and networking environment.
At we.CONECT, the people and their intensive knowledge comes first. With these people we provide more than 40 years research, marketing, event organization and sales experience. we.CONECT delivers more than 20 premier strategic events per annum focusing on best practices, latest business issues, industry trends and future developments of the cutting edge programs.
We hold the highest standards in developing quality driven content and engaging renowned industry speaking faculties to create a truly unique and worthwhile conference and training experience.
We are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to deliver high-quality, market focused events to suit your needs. To share your thoughts and suggestions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, or visit our website: www.we-conect.com