The easiest and simplest ways to repair computer:
There are several ways to repair a computer and possibly the simplest ones. The techniques can possibly erase 90% of your computer problems. They offer resolution that can fix your problem without any delay. You do not have to search internet for long hours to find resolution to your computer problems and to fix it manually.
You may have apprehensions about your computer and any techniques related to repairing it. It makes us difficult to understand the mysterious functioning of beeping towers. It gets lot easier when we understand important information related to computer repair(http://www.dotline.com.au/
Every time the computer repairing technique is always the same. Just by following the basic steps that many computer engineers follow. There have been many innovative techniques to repair computer but the basic steps can always be useful. Usually before fixing our computer problem, we need to identify it.
We are first to apply all kinds of basic techniques for repairing the computer that may solve all the issues. Follow the useful steps to solve the computer problem.
1. Click the Start Menu and you will find a button hovering over the menu, which is the “Run” button.
2. On clicking the “Run” button a small window will appear in the bottom left of your screen.
3. Type "msconfig" (with no quotation marks) in the box that appears in the window.
4. On typing “msconfig”
5. In the bottom of the window is a button to click called “Disable all.”
6. Thereafter, click the “Apply” button which appears just below the “Disable all” button.
7. Close the window and then another window pops up.
8. Click the “Restart Now” button.
By just following these simple steps, you can solve the basic problems of your computer. You will finally realise that computer repair has never been such simple.
For more information about IT Support(http://www.dotline.com.au), IT Help Support, Computer Repairs, IT Services, PC Support, IT Support Sydney, IT Consultancy Please Visit http://www.dotline.com.au