“The UAE has ably positioned itself as a major player in today’s global markets. With key efforts being made to recover from the recent economic gridlock, businesses today, particularly the SME segment, have detailed an increasing need to effectively and efficiently manage their operations,”
The sessions at the event catered to both ERP and CRM solutions, teaching and raising awareness among users and potential customers with new tips and tricks to help improve management and operations of their businesses. In addition to this, ‘Sage Customer Day’ also allowed participants to meet and interact with Sage Core team Leaders while also availing the special pricing of Sage Software offered during the event.
• Sage Accpac Intelligence is a solution that helps users quickly gather essential data needed for operations and strategic planning via reports made for Microsoft Excel.
• Sage Accpac ERP Alerts is a module that delivers automated processes that reduce delivery cycle time and accelerate revenue.
• Sage ERP X3 is a solution that offers multi-currency, multi-country and multi-legislation functionality features to address the complex requirements of mid-sized and large businesses. Sage ERP X3 focuses on cost and time savings, full interoperability and customer experience improvement.
• Sage CRM solutions give users a 360-degree view of their business or organization—
• Gulf Utilities for Payroll offers Gulf users a comprehensive, flexible and fully integrated HR solution that meets the basic needs and the legal requirements of companies operating in the region.