With a selection of three lumen packages from 3700 to 8600 (18-36 LEDs), the Sedona provides excellent uniformity and control in a choice of symmetric and asymmetric distributions. Utilizing innovative engineering and advanced LED technology, the Sedona features a hexagonal LED cluster design that provides optical flexibility and light level scalability in a compact luminaire. The design’s overlapping redundant patterns of light ensure consistent light level uniformity, regardless of the number of LEDs illuminated. The vertically finned cast aluminum housing provides maximum heat dissipation and helps ensure long component life and luminaire performance. The variety of lumen packages available in this luminaire provide energy-efficient 92-100 lumens per watt with an ambient temperature of 40˚C.
With measurements of only 4.85” H x 14.00” W and a weight of 16 lbs., the Sedona LED Surface Mount Luminaire delivers powerful performance in a compact, versatile luminaire. The top housing of Sedona allows mounting directly to the ceiling, standard junction boxes or by ¾” pendant stems, making the fixture adaptable for virtually any application. A specially designed internal hook and hinge allows for hands free installation and separate hinged optical and electrical compartments make the Sedona easy to install and maintain.
Ideal for parking garages, walkways or building canopies, corridors and stairwells, the Sedona LED luminaire is available in a choice of powder paint gray, bronze, black, white or platinum standard finishes. This IP65 rated luminaire is wet location listed and offers complete on/off and dimming operation (0-10V) with optional photocontrol for energy-saving dusk-to-dawn applications, occupancy sensors, and wiHUBB wireless controls.
Sedona LED Surface / Ceiling / Garage Luminaire
• Energy efficient LED system (43-86w)
• Lumen packages from 3700 to 8600 (18-36 LEDs)
• Multiple distributions:
• 92 - 100 lumens per watt
• 5000K and 4200K high CRI LEDs provide optimal color recognition
• Long life – 36,000 hours L93 rating – 150,000 hours L73 (40˚ C)
• Vertical fins provide maximum heat dissipation
• Thermal compensation management
• Universal voltage – 120-277V, 347V, and 480V
• IP65 Rating
• Multiple mounting options for easy installation
• Designed for surface, ceiling or pendant mount
• Vandal resistant shield
• Photocontrol, Motion Sensor Control and wiHubb wireless control options
• Listed to UL1598 for use in wet locations
• Five year limited warranty
For additional information on the Hubbell Sedona® LED Surface Mount Luminaire, visit www.hubbelloutdoor.com.
# # #