PRLog (Press Release)
coolingZONE Summit 2012 Cambridge MA, August 28-30
- Jul. 10, 2012 -
12 International Business and Technology Summit will be held in Cambridge, MA (USA), August 27-30, 2012. Engineers across the globe attend this annual summit to learn about new heat transfer challenges in electronics cooling, where solutions can be found, and who can help them with effective products and services.
12 agenda includes a one day pre-summit short course on Thermal Measurements in Electronics Cooling, a full day of coolingZONE sponsored short courses and two full days of technical presentations from leading experts in industry and academia. Short technical sessions will also be presented by academic and industry researchers who are advancing the thermal management community with innovative and practical thermal solutions.
12’s conference co-chairs this year are Dr. Mehdi Asheghi, Ph.D., of Stanford University and Dr. Alfonso Ortega, Ph.D., Villanova University. Among the cooling ZONE-12 conference speakers are recognized leaders in the thermal management industry. These include Carl Zweben, Andrew Duggleby, Michael Ohadi, Deborah Chung, Avram Bar-Cohen and Kaveh Azar.
The featured topics at coolingZONE International Conference and Exhibition 2012 include:
• Transitioning from Air to Liquid Cooling: strategies and approaches
• Materials for Microelectronic Heat Dissipation in LED Lighting
• Using Computers to Go Where Experiments Cannot: Massively-parallel LES of Turbulent Heat Transfer
chip Microfluidic Cooling - Gen3 Thermal Packaging Technology
• High-Performance Thermal Management Materials in Systems
• State of the Art in Thermal Management: What’s New? What’s Real?
• Thermal Design of Electronic Systems for use in Data Centers
• Next Generation Embedded Liquid Cooling with Ultra Low Thermal Resistance
• Thermal Measurements in Electronics Cooling
• How To Develop the Best Simulation for Natural Convection-Cooled Systems and LEDs
• Thermal Analysis of Multi-Junction IC Devices
and nano-structured materials to enhance the performance of ultra-thin vapor chamber
• Thermal Characterization and Measurement of LEDs
• Near Junction Thermal Engineering of Micro-Electronic Devices
2012 Thermal Engineering Conference is being held August 27-30, 2012 at the Royal Sonesta Hotel, Cambridge MA, in walking distance to Harvard and MIT. Pricing for the conference is $995 per person prior to August 1st; a $400 discount from coolingZONE standard price of $1395.00. Short courses also have a pre-conference discount prior to August 1st.
For all attendee pricing, online registration and more information, lick over to the coolingZONE-
12 web site; http://coolingzone.com/event.php?eventid=12
There are a limited number of spots for exhibitors to this engineering focused show. Exhibitors should contact John O’Day at email@example.com or at 1-508-329-2021 or visit the coolingZONE-
12 Exhibitor and Sponsor page, http://www.coolingzone.com/conference.php?eventid=12&page...
Exhibitors who sign up before July 20th can take advantage of a 15% discount off the cost of exhibiting or sponsoring coolingZONE-