Travelers Safety Terms:
• We assure you that we will always be aware of the departure time of the cruise, and make sure you return in a suitable time. As a Guarantee, if you missed your cruise because of something related to us, we shall be responsible for your accommodation, flight or transfer to the following port.
• Custom programs are available upon your request.
• Egyptian entry visa obtainable on-board the cruise before your pick up, that is operating by the Egyptian Immigration to all passenger of the cruise.
• Security is provided for all the tourists that arrive to Egypt NOT provided by the cruise line or us, it is provided by the Egyptian government. Thus There will be a guard on the bus and police/army vehicles in front and behind and it is all up to the authorities organization.
What to bring with me during this trip??
• Sunscreens or sun block is much recommended due to the hot sun rays in desert areas like Giza, Saqqare, Dahshour, and Memphis.
• Sunglasses are much recommended in Cairo dry weather especially in summer times.
• Light and colorful clothing is better because of the high temperature in Cairo and Egypt in general.
• Light and comfortable shoes are highly recommended during your visits to pyramids and desert areas especially if you intend to go the experience inside the pyramid.
• Feel free to wear whatever you want in Egypt, Egyptian are civilized people and aware that a tourist may be coming from different cultural background.
• In case you have mosques or churches visits on your itinerary, it is highly recommended to avoid any unsuitable clothing (especially for women) during these visits, it will be very acceptable if wear light scarf over your short sleeves shirts as a sort of respect to the holiness of these places.