Back in the "bad-old-days, so-called dog training involved "showing dogs who was boss” using heavy-handed, domineering methods. Breaking a dog down in the name of training has luckily become (mostly) a thing of the past. Modern dog training methods are based on learning theory and humane, reinforcement-
Are you ready to train your dog using positive reinforcement?
* Improve rescue dog socialization and confidence
* Teach dogs and puppies great self-control and manners
* Improve dog obedience and resulting safety
* Participate in fun dog sports activities or pet-assisted therapy
* Realize "personal best" in relationship with your pet!
Click here to see some of Peggy Moran's Dog Improvement students showing off some of their skills:
Click here to sign up for dog training: