As an expecting or recovering mom, you have unique needs that are not addressed by everyday shapewear or abdominal belly binders. Body After Baby™ http://www.mybodyafterbaby.com offers more than 20 years of experience in healing and recovery and has teamed with leading doctors, medical professionals, and most importantly moms; to design pregnancy garments that give support and comfort that expecting moms need and deserve.
At Body After Baby™ we have divided the type of support your pregnant body needs into 3 stages:
Find relief and feel better with support during your pregnancy. The body of an expecting mother goes through tremendous change in a relatively short period – 9 months to be exact. Our Motherload Pregnancy Support Band uses a series of molded panels that offer lumber support during your pregnancy and relieve pain in your lower back, pelvis, and hips. The result:
• Relief of lower back pain caused by increasing baby weight and changes in posture.
• Relief of pelvic discomfort and incontinence triggered by the expanding uterus.
• Stabilization of ligaments strained by the expanding baby belly.
• Improved balance with proper posture support.
Support your body with postpartum healing and recovery garments. You may feel the muscle aches of a long labor, or experience the soreness of a c-section incision, maybe you feel both. And sometimes those aches and pains make it challenging to care for your newborn and the rest of your family. Our Angelica Abdominal Recovery Garment and Sienna C-Section Recovery Garment will:
• Compress and support the abdominal muscles and tissues.
• Stabilize sensitive c-section incisions and surrounding tissues to aid in healing.
• Relieve pain in the lower back, hips, and pelvis, which are often sore post delivery.
• Gently compress the abdomen to reduce post pregnancy swelling (edema).
Get your body back with a post pregnancy Leilani Body Contouring Garment. After your body has healed from the initial post-pregnancy recovery stage, it’s time to reclaim that pre-pregnancy body. Now that you have regained strength and energy, your body is prepared for the aesthetic recovery stage. Our body contouring garment delivers a high level of compressive support to:
• Contour those challenging areas such as the dreaded pooch (lower abdomen) inner thighs, and buttocks.
• Retract loose skin and shape/tone tissue and muscles.
• Help you look better while feeling more comfortable
• Wear your pre-pregnancy clothing and feel confident as you reclaim your shape
Get the pregnancy relief, post pregnancy support, and body contouring your body deserves. So how do you support your body during pregnancy? Follow your medical professional’
About Body After Baby™
Body After Baby™ designs the ideal pregnancy and post pregnancy support garments to assist with changes such as lower back pain, posture changes, and the dreaded “pooch” following delivery. The Body After Baby™ team brings over 20 years of experience working with pregnancy compression garments, postpartum devices, and c-section wound therapy in the fields of Plastic Surgery, Obstetrics, and Physical Therapy. We work closely with leading doctors, medical professionals, and most importantly moms. To better understand the needs and desires to create the ideal support garments during and after pregnancy. Helping you feel better, look better, and recover in comfort.