Matt Altass, Managing Director of Altlaw Litigation Support, noted “We are excited for the opportunity to integrate the Nuix eDiscovery Platform within our legal technology infrastructure. Nuix complements our unrivalled technological expertise with superior performance and robust functionality.”
"I am delighted to welcome Altlaw as a provider of the Nuix solution, having worked with the team for some time and seeing the capabilities Altlaw has to offer it became a natural partnership"
Benefits of the Nuix eDiscovery Platform include:
• Processes text, metadata, images and binary data at 120 GB per hour
• Extracts data from hard drives, flash memory, smartphones, file shares, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint and common forensic images
• Powerful information governance capabilities
• Intuitive email-like interface makes it easy to investigate, analyze and review content
• Nuix Visual Analytics makes it very easy to immediately visualise and dynamically interact with large data sets
• Full integration with kCura Relativity without load files, enabling faster eDiscovery
Corporations, law firms and service providers interested in learning more about Altlaw’s innovative electronic discovery services should telephone +44 (0)20 7490 1646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional information.
Nuix is a worldwide provider of information management technologies, including eDiscovery, electronic investigation and information governance software. Nuix solutions scale to meet the needs of the smallest or largest organizations, making it faster and easier to undertake investigations and data management activities, no matter the size or complexity of the data sets. Nuix customers include the world's leading advisory firms, litigation support providers, enterprises, government departments, law enforcement agencies, as well as all of the world's major corporate regulatory bodies.
For more information, see http://www.nuix.com/
Based in London, Altlaw provides technological expertise in electronic litigation support and legal document services. With many years' experience of working with law firms and in-house counsel, Altlaw dramatically speeds up the process of identifying, reviewing and managing relevant data files. Altlaw's focus is to perfect techniques and processes which allow clients to make more informed decisions at the earliest possible point in the litigation procedure. Additional information is available by visiting http://www.altlaw.co.uk