Commenting on the release, David Kennedy, Chief Operating Officer with HRsoft, said: “Our development team has made the TalentCenter robust technology solution more intuitive and easier to use for managers and employees. Significant user interface enhancements have been included in this new version. The solutions address critical performance and compensation management issues for employers.”
Kennedy continued: “More employers are seeking a solution to align individual employee performance and compensation with their business goals. TalentCenter enables that. We know from talking to clients that usability is a high priority for employers with human capital software tools. This means minimal training requirements and the ability to implement a solution rapidly to accelerate the time to value. The upgraded TalentCenter Version 8 hits on all of these items.”
Included in Version 8.0 is a new budget modeling function as part of the compensation management module. Now HR Managers can easily use Wizards in the application to view the impact of various changes to a compensation plan, including possible merit and incentive pay levels. This makes it easy for Compensation Managers to see individual payouts and the aggregate planned compensation budget for a year based on different scenarios.
Another upgrade is found in the Version 8.0 Total Rewards Communication module. Users can view Total Rewards information on iPads and other tablets.
Below is a description of the major enhancements included in TalentCenter v8.0.
* New Employee Profile Pages: A visually intense Employee Profile feature captures and displays employee data to managers and administrators.
* My Team Chart: Shows a manager his section of the organization and the employee profiles associated with his team.
* Web Based Authoring: Allows administrators to easily author and edit the content of portals in a WYSIWYG editor.
* Improved Calculation Engine: A powerful new feature in the Compensation Management module that shows the user, in an easy to understand way, how compensation and incentive calculations are performed.
* Wizards for Compensation Budget Modeling: A new feature that allows the Compensation module to be used for modeling of compensation plans. The Wizard concept 'walks' the user through the otherwise complex compensation modeling process.
* Total Rewards Statements are available on iPads and other tablets.
HRsoft's TalentCenter is a Software as a Service solution to help employers with Performance Management, Compensation Management and Total Rewards Communications.
Discover more at www.HRsoft.com. Tel: 407-475-