Fergal O’Byrne, Group CEO of Sonru, commenting on the white paper’s publication, “This white paper demonstrates how Sonru has enabled our clients to gain a competitive advantage by finding that most critical and scarce resource: Talent.”
The initial drivers for using Sonru differed considerably to the actual benefits
• Almost half of the respondents (48%) cited some form of shortlisting,
screening or seeing the candidates as the key benefit to using Sonru’s
automated video interviewing solution.
• Reduced time to hire featured prominently in both the perceived and actual
benefit questions with several respondents stating they had pre-screened
more candidates and simultaneously decreased the time to hire.
• Flexibility regarding viewing videos (36%) and accommodating different
time zones/locations (33%) were also recorded as gains to the recruitment
• 70% of respondents felt using Sonru had helped them to ‘bring better
candidates forward to the next stage of the recruitment process.’
• Over 90% satisfaction levels were recorded.
To receive a copy of the ‘Client Experiences of Video Interviewing, Assessment & Selection’ white paper, please contact: knowledgehub@