Date: 5 July 2012.
Time: 09:00 AM (PDT).
Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A.
- Rudolf Fiedler, Managing Director, DPP Data Protection GmbH, Germany
- Pankaj Parnami, Founder Director, Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL), USA
More details: http://www.connect-
Key topics to be discussed:
- To what extent are business decision makers aware of their data protection responsibilities?
- What priority do business decision makers assign to their data protection responsibilities?
- Do business decision makers report that their organizations have the required data protection policies and procedures, are employees trained, and are employees and the organization held accountable to those policies?
- How concerned are business decision makers about the consequences of noncompliance with data protection requirements?
- Do business decision makers fear that regulators might investigate or audit their data protection compliance?
- What level of fines or enforcement do business decision makers believe would motivate compliance to data protection requirements?
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
GOAL(Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers) is the first membership based international non-profit trade association for the legal outsourcing industry made up of the top international legal/IP outsourcing service providers, law firm partners, counsels, solo practitioners, government representatives, legal association representatives, other outsourcing service providers, consultants, academicians, investors, training and placement companies, software companies and other affiliated companies and members with the common goal of promoting the highest level of quality of legal outsourcing in a global environment.