Please see below for more details on our new AqcTools product for improved charting, statistical analysis and real time monitoring of AQC/IQC data. Controlled exception reporting improves regulatory compliance for Quality Managers and Laboratory Analysts.
The most effective way of monitoring an Instrument’s performance is to regularly use Analytical Quality Control (AQC) samples with independently verified or known results. Once placed in an instrument AQCs are run at regular intervals and they can be used to flag discrete changes in instrument performance leading to over or under reporting of result values. Whilst simple flagging against a target value is straightforward, the tools used to identify trends use specific statistical calculations and chart types. AqcTools lets Quality Managers and analysts perform charting of AQCs and statistical analysis:
• as soon as each instrument run is complete, so that the AQCs can be correctly evaluated before releasing all results
• on the instrument workstation so there is no need to export and carry the AQC results to a separate workstation or use Excel
• easily without having to navigate functions not relevant to the AQC analysis
• record all data as well as any decisions taken during the interpretation for auditing and for further analysis
AqcTools software supports:
• importing historical data such as Quality Analyst files
• manually entering results data eg for non-analytical instrument techniques
• importing data from formatted Excel files
• the creation and management of exception reports for regulatory authorities - see below
When an Exception is raised the cause of the breach can be Investigated and any appropriate Actions carried out. AqcTools provides functionality to manage Exceptions:
• when all actions are complete by Signing off the Exception
• completing the Action form
• when all actions are complete Signing off the Exception
• creating resolved and unresolved Exception reports for one or more AQCs / Analytical Methods
Outstanding or partially completed Exceptions appear on an Unresolved Exceptions Report. Completed Exceptions appear on a Resolved Exceptions Report.
CSols have developed a new dedicated software tool for AQC analysis called AqcTools in order to address the above requirements. To discuss your requirements further on reducing your costs and turnaround times, improving your results quality and increasing your analytical throughput then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online enquiry form at http://www.csols.co.uk/
Tel +44 (0)1928 513535
Fax +44 (0)7006 061106
Copyright © 2012 CSols Ltd. All rights reserved.
CSols Ltd is registered in England and Wales.
Company Registration Number 3918227. VAT Number 539 6933 95