Being fully prepared for the travel nursing (http://www.aureusmedical.com/
1. Certification documents/cards
2.Two forms of US-issued identification:
3. Immunization records
4. Proof of education
5. Documentation related to background checks
6. Documentation related to health restrictions
7. Credit card: This may be required to set up services or for travel incidentals, but travel nurses should bring a debit card and/or cash if they plan to use these forms of payment and check with their bank to see if there is a branch near their housing accommodations.
8. Cell phone: So a recruiter can make contact during the assignment.
9. Laptop, tablet or web-enabled smartphone: Stay connected with loved ones.
10. Personal items, such as photos, to help make accommodations feel like a home away from home.
Any questions about what certification documents and cards are needed, or about anything else on a packing list should be directed to the travel nursing agency (http://www.aureusmedical.com/
ABOUT AUREUS GROUP:
Aureus Medical Group is a national leader in medical staffing specializing in the successful placement of Nursing, Advanced Practice, Cardiopulmonary, Diagnostic Imaging, Medical Laboratory, Neurodiagnostics, Radiation Oncology, and Rehabilitation Therapy professionals, as well as Physicians, in hospitals and medical facilities nationwide. With more than 25 years of experience, Aureus Medical offers a full range of staffing options, including national contract (travel), local contract, and direct hire. Aureus Medical is the largest division of Omaha-based C&A Industries, a leading provider of human capital management solutions for more than 40 years.