HOWL & Gallery Opening:
• Printmaking, yarn-bombing, and ceramic workshops for all ages.
• Be sure you and your pumpkin come ready to compete! Judges will award prizes for costumes and pumpkins in the following categories: scariest, funniest, and most creative.
• Go on the haunted scavenger hunt if you dare, and learn more about old Fort MacArthur and Angels Gate Cultural Center.
• Live music by The Cruisers.
• Free and open to the public.
SCARY STORIES: 10th annual Tales of Terror
• Gather around a bonfire and listen to classic and contemporary Scary Stories produced and directed by Melanie Jones. So rich is the literature of horror that, in ten years, no story has been repeated. Fresh frights await you!
• Suitable for young and old, living and . . . . shhh! Dress warmly so you don’t get the shivers!
• Admission to Scary Stories is $5. Children 6 and under—free. Picnics welcome. Bring your own seating or rent chairs on-site.
Angels Gate Cultural Center
3601 S. Gaffey St
San Pedro, CA 90731
(Make immediate right up big hill.)
For more information, visit angelsgateart.org, call 310-519-0936, or email email@example.com