Tampa, FL, - IQPC Exchange, a division of IQPC, is proud to announce the update to the 6th Global IP Exchange for leading IP strategists, taking place October 10-12, 2012 at the Barton Creek Resort and Spa in Austin, Texas.
The Global IP Exchange is a unique invitation-only event only featuring senior IP Counsel from leading companies from around the globe. Some of the key topics that will be discussed at the 6th Global IP Exchange this year are:
• Translating company wide goals into revenue generating IP policies and procedures
• Employing an effective audit plan for maximizing IP value and minimizing risks
• Future-proofing your IP Management against the risks of Social Networks
• Building an agile IP Management strategy to support corporate growth and global expansion
“I am looking forward to the this unique three day, content-rich forum as it provides a true peer-to-peer networking opportunity to strategize and learn best practices with some of the most Senior IP Counsel from top companies in the world. We will be there to discuss real challenges that the IP world is facing, and walk away with actionable solutions. It will be an incredibly exciting event, and is a must-attend for any senior IP counsel” – Stephen Juge, SVP, General Counsel & Group Company Secretary, Siemens Enterprise Communications
The 6th Global IP Exchange is not a typical conference. It offers a variety of unique learning sessions from which attendees can build a customized itinerary to include conversations with some of the brightest minds in the industry. The Exchange also offers one-on-one Business Meetings, which provide an exceptional opportunity for senior IP Counsel to assess the solutions, and services that are available to help achieve business objectives. In addition, the Exchange offers BrainWeave™ discussions and a range of structured and informal networking opportunities.
The advisory panel for the Global IP Exchange features:
• Michael Bishop, General Counsel, AT&T Intellectual Property Corp.
• Kevin Cranman, General Counsel, Ericsson Television Inc.
• Bernard Knight, General Counsel, USPTO
The one-on-one Business Meetings will include providers such as:
• Allied Security Trust
• Black Hills IP
• Cooper & Dunham LLP
• Fanelli Haag & Kilger PLLC
• Fogler Rubinoff
• Viksnins Harris & Padys
To request an invitation to attend the 6th Global IP Exchange, please visit www.GlobalIPExchange.com for details.
P: +1 646-200-7946