PRLog - June 28, 2012 - CHEADLE, U.K. -- Leading independent legal expenses provider MSL Group (MSL) has launched two new products into the broker market; Holiday Let and Landlord Commercial.
Nick Garner, Managing Director
Managing Director, Nick Garner said “MSL are pleased to be building on our reputation as a market leader in our field and welcome these new products to our already extensive product portfolio.”
MSL Holiday Let provides legal expenses insurance for holiday home owners in the UK, covering legal costs up to £50,000 including eviction, legal disputes, personal injury and compensation recovery. Given that staycations will be popular again this year with 41%* of people planning on holidaying in the UK, this product will provide peace of mind and an effective solution to holiday home owners.
Landlord Commercial is a standalone legal expenses insurance product for commercial landlords covering legal costs of up to £50,000, including rent recovery, tenant eviction and rent guarantee amongst other features.
Both products are available to quote and buy via the MSL online platform, Connect, which also allows for online claims tracking and provides full, bespoke management information.
Head of Sales and Marketing, Richard Bewes commented: “We believe these products will help brokers to add value to their client relationships and will also provide valuable income streams from new markets.”
*According to a recent Travelodge survey.
Sarah Wilton T. 0161 603 2166
Notes to editors
High resolution logos and images are available from Sarah Wilton.
About MSL Group
MSL Group includes MSL Legal Expenses Limited (MSL LE), MSL Vehicle Rental Limited (MSL VR) and MSL Vehicle Solutions Limited (MSL VS). MSL Legal Expenses Limited is affiliated with Financial & Legal Insurance Company Limited. With over 20 year’s industry experience, the Group relationships provide a full suite of legal expense insurance policies and accident management services to partners.
MSL Legal Expenses Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
MSL LE products include:
• MSL Motor – Up to £100,000 legal costs and expenses in connection with a claim against the at fault party
• MSL Family Premier – Limit of liability up to £50,000, heads of cover include:
Personal injury, employment disputes, contract disputes, property disputes, legal defence, professional negligence, court attendance, jury service, tax protection and access to discounted legal services and advice
• MSL Commercial – Variable limits of liability, heads of cover include:
Employment disputes, legal defence, data protection, contract disputes, undisputed debt recovery, tax, PAYE and VAT protection, property protection, licence protection, bodily injury and attendance expenses. Additional services included: Identity Theft Resolution
• MSL Landlord (Residential and Commercial) – Covering legal costs up to £50,000, heads of cover include:
Rent recovery, tenant eviction, tenant property damage, legal defence, property and squatter protection and rent guarantee
• MSL Replacement Vehicle – 14 day replacement vehicle following theft or write off
• MSL Holiday Let - Covering legal costs up to £50,000, heads of cover include:
Eviction, legal disputes, personal injury, compensation recovery and access to discounted legal services and advice
• MSL Valuation Service – Fixed price buildings and contents valuations for insurance purposes
• MSL HR – HR consultancy service offering bespoke, individual and retainer packages
• MSL Home Assist – emergency help 24 hours, 365 days’ access to qualified trades people to minimise damage to homes as a result of a domestic emergency
• MSL Keycare – emergency help 24 hours, 365 days a year for lost or stolen keys