PRLog - Jun. 27, 2012 - SOUTHFIELD, Mich. -- MN Systems, developer of Radiology PACS System FreedomPACS™
Texas Organization of Rural & Community Hospitals (TORCH)
TORCH is an organization of rural and community hospitals, corporations, and interested individuals working together to address the special needs and issues of rural and community hospitals, staff, and patients they serve. TORCH is also focused on the challenge of bringing new technology into the rural landscape.
FreedomPACS boosts productivity and efficient workflow, eliminating administrative headaches and expensive hardware/software fees. Physicians, medical and hospital staff can simply log into the FreedomPACS secure web application, view images with its cross-platform diagnostic DICOM viewer and easily share with other physicians and medical providers.
For secure, HIPAA-compliant image storage, FreedomPACS Cloud (http://www.freedompacs.net/
FreedomPACS Radiology PACS System Highlights:
- Affordable Web-based PACS System
- Cross-platform diagnostic DICOM web viewer
- Mobile access with iPad and Android
- Cloud storage protects patient images with secure SSL remote storage in case of a natural disaster
- Speech recognition integration available through Dragon Medical Practice software for health information exchange (HIE) and electronic health records (EHR) initiatives
- Archives images from all DICOM modality sources
To learn how FreedomPACS can help hospitals save time and money, visit our form online (http://www.freedompacs.net/
Read more FreedomPACS News (http://www.freedompacs.net/
View the PDF version of this release (http://www.freedompacs.net/