In this release, the new features now available include:
1. New Advanced Data Export Options
- Allows exporting of data to new tables, existing tables or by using the schema of an existing table
- Gives the ability to merge exported data with existing table data
2. New Value Propagation Tool
- Allows users to propagate data from one table to another
- Ideal for fixing longitudinal data inconsistency issues
3. Enhanced Risk Measurement
- Enhanced with gauges that show the percentage of rows and records missing
- Includes a more intuitive graphical representation of the risk levels and percentages of records at risk
4. Usability Improvements
- Improved navigation of the both the risk mitigation hierarchy editor and the data and missingness viewers
As the developers of the only commercially available de-identification and masking software application, Privacy Analytics is in a unique position to give our clients the ability to derive value out of their data and generate maximum granularity when conducting critical research, while protecting personal privacy. Using peer-reviewed metrics and de-identification algorithms, PARAT measures and manages re-identification risk under different scenarios of attack.
Dr. Khaled El Emam, CEO of Privacy Analytics says, “Our clients come from a broad spectrum and range from researchers working on a single project to ’big data‘ initiatives that have hundreds of data tables from which they want to pull information. They do this for secondary uses and disclosures such as performance benchmarking, public competitions, public health surveillance, research, software testing and sales & marketing. This release will make it easier to deploy our de-identification solutions in very complex and demanding user environments."
For further information please contact:
Director of Marketing