#AskthePRpro, the Twitter chat created as a public forum for any and all business questions about PR, will examine C-level communications dysfunction in a session on “PR Flub Disorder: Prevention and Treatment.” Date and time: Wednesday June 27 at 11am ET.
“Busy as they are, executives sometimes have no time to properly prepare for an interview – and have even been known to compound the potential danger by turning down media training,” says Jim Crawford, host of #AskthePRpro and founder of Crawford PR. “We in PR have all seen what can go wrong, and the resulting damage to corporate reputation from negative or embarrassing media coverage.”
Topics to be discussed on the June 27 #AskthePRpro:
• Writing Qs & As that Executives Actually Read
• Media Training: Experts the Boss Will Listen to
• It’s Interview Time: Do You Know Where Your CEO is?
• Intelligent Interview Monitoring: How to Head Off Problems
• Damage Control: Rein in or Ride Out the Storm?
More information on Crawford PR at www.crawfordpr.com
Media Contact: Kate Schackai, Crawford PR, 202-681-8045, email@example.com
* * *