The new ExhibitCraft ProShop website also features a progressive Web design and PCI-compliant e-commerce, allowing customers to order securely online. In addition, the site provides shoppers with:
• Product of the Day and Featured Product Sets: Give shoppers endless ideas.
• Social Media: Customers can instantly share products directly on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn with their associates.
• Videos: Product videos demonstrate how promotional products work and look.
• Adobe-Powered Virtual Samples: Customers can automatically see their logo on more than 100,000 products.
• Promotional News: Site visitors get the latest information and case studies on ad specialties and advertising.
The site helps customers quickly find exactly the right product and uses the same Internet shopping engine employed by leading Internet retailers like Walmart and Crate & Barrel. It also features a dynamic suggestion tool to provide shoppers with related ideas.
“The new site is really amazing,” said Scott Walode, CEO and President of ExhibitCraft. “Our customers are excited to see their logo on all of these items – it instantly helps them visualize exactly how the final product will look. With all of the virtual marketing in the world, our customers appreciate having a tangible item that sits on a desk, or is worn, more than ever.”
To find out more about the new website and see the virtual sample tool in action, visit http://exhibitcraftnj.com.
ExhibitCraft is an award-winning trade show exhibit design, fabrication and management agency, offering customized trade show exhibit displays built in-house at its Wayne, NJ headquarters. ExhibitCraft also customizes a large selection of modular exhibit display systems, such as tabletop displays, portable trade show exhibits, pop up displays, banner stands, fabric displays, panel systems, truss systems and more. For more information, please visit www.ExhibitCraftNJ.com.