Super Lawyers® is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Super Lawyers was first published in 1991 by Law & Politics and was acquired by Thomson Reuters, Legal in February 2010. Thomson Reuters is a leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals.
The following Snell & Wilmer attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2012 Mountain States Super Lawyers® list:
• Cynthia L. Alexander – Construction Litigation
• Patrick G. Byrne – Business Litigation
• Patricia J. Curtis – Real Estate
• John S. Delikanakis – Business Litigation
• Robert R. Kinas – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
• Leon F. Mead, II – Construction Litigation
• Stephen B. Yoken – Real Estate
Eight attorneys were also selected for inclusion on the 2012 Mountain States Rising Stars list. The selection process for Rising Stars is the same as the Super Lawyers selection process except that to be eligible for inclusion, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for ten years or less and candidates do not go through the peer evaluation by practice area. While up to five percent of the lawyers in the state are named to Super Lawyers, no more than 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars list.
The following Snell & Wilmer attorneys have been selected for inclusion in 2012 Mountain States Rising Stars:
• Justin L. Carley – Business Litigation
• Aaron D. Ford – Business Litigation
• Alexander L. Fugazzi – Business Litigation
• Justin S. Hepworth – Business Litigation
• Michael A. Keller – Real Estate
• Zachary E. Redman – Business/Corporate
• Jay J. Schuttert – Personal Injury Defense: Products
• Mandy S. Shavinsky – Real Estate
About Snell & Wilmer L.L.P.
Founded in 1938, Snell & Wilmer is a full-service business law firm with more than 400 attorneys practicing in nine locations throughout the western United States and in Mexico, including Las Vegas and Reno, Nevada; Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona; Los Angeles and Orange County, California; Denver, Colorado; Salt Lake City, Utah; and Los Cabos, Mexico. The firm represents clients ranging from large, publicly traded corporations to small businesses, individuals and entrepreneurs. For more information, visit www.swlaw.com.