To address this area of intense market focus, on June 27th PHOTON Consulting will present a webinar entitled Who Will Win the Fight? hosted by lead Inverters and Controls analyst Ben Merewitz. The discussion will include topics such as:
• What type of PV inverters and controls product(s) offer the most attractive operating profit margin currently and in the years through 2016?
• What new markets and segments offer the ripest opportunities for inverters and controls suppliers looking to diversify?
• Which companies will win and which will lose in the fight for profit and market share?
• Which distributed power conditioning platform will win between microinverters and power optimizers?
Additionally, PHOTON Consulting is proud to announce the launch of an in-depth PV Inverters and Controls database subscription service, powered by years of research and PHOTON Consulting’s proprietary online data platform, THE WALL™.
This new data platform is designed to be an ongoing resource for executives who are focused on reducing risk, reducing cost, increasing price and increasing volume with speed, precision and confidence. The data platform is built by the PV industry’s leading team of market researchers and provides quantified insight into volume, price, cost, revenue pools and profit pools for leading inverters and controls suppliers and the sector as a whole. More specifically, the new data platform features:
• Product and technology penetration rates by market, segment and year from 2010-2016
For additional information on THE WALL™ or the new PV Inverters and Controls data platform please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for the webinar, sign up via the appropriate link below:
Asia: Wednesday, June 27 at 10:00 AM CT
All Others: Wednesday, June 27 at 11:30 AM EDT