• Folding and inserting A4 into Dl & C5 envelopes gives access to Royal pricing in proportion (PIP) discounts, saving at least 22pm per item
• Manually folding and inserting can cost 6p per item
• The ability to fill up to 2,200 envelopes per hour and folds up to 5 documents in tri-fold format
• FlexFeed feeders handle just about any insert size or type – A4, A5, Leaflets, postcards or envelopes
• Measure the envelopes and enclosures, sets the folds to match and gets on with the job.
Andrew Parmenter, Marketing Manager from the Mailing Room commented; “The introduction of this new product will support our continued aim to offer a wide range of mailing solutions to small and medium businesses. We believe that simple mailing systems, such as the FPI2300 and the cost savings through not having labour intensive processes, should be available to all at a cost effective price.
“The Mailing Room intends to continue to further extend its product offerings over the coming months and shows our commitment to increasing our solutions to reduce costs for all businesses during 2012”
If you believe that the FPI2300 would benefit your business or you require more information, please feel to contact us on 0161 797 7778 or visit www.themailingoom.com
The Mailing Room is a leading services provider, with a comprehensive range of products & services within its areas of excellence; being franking machines, postal services, stationery, consumables and asset finance to create cost savings in the business mail process. By delivering a ‘one stop shop’ for UK businesses to single source mailing room supplies, The Mailing Room provides the highest level of service and market leading pricing to reduce our customer’s overall costs. Our aim is to become a long term partner with all our customers to help them plan their mailing room requirements and simplify the procurement process.
The company has grown quickly since its inception in 1999 to servicing over 10,000 customers nationwide, in both the commercial and public sector. This growth has been fed by working closely with best of breed suppliers, including an exclusive distribution for the north of England and public sector for the FP range of franking machines.
Contact for Editors: Andrew Parmenter, Marketing Manager, call 0161 797 7778