The following criteria apply:
• All first-time homebuyers who want to include bond costs (transfer and registration fees)
• Single or joint income must be R 6,000-00 or more a month
• Loan amounts between R 100,000-00 and R 1,000,000-00
• Structural insurance is compulsory
• Clean credit records
This Home Loan will not be available for the following loan types:
• Business mortgage
• Vacant land
• Customers who have a single or joint income of less than R 6,000-00 a month
• Home loans in the name of a close corporation, company, or trust; and switches from other banks (even if it is your first home loan).
The maximum loan amount that can be applied for is 104% of the loan to value (LTV). Costs can therefore be included up to a maximum of 4%. However, if the home loan including the bond costs (transfer and registration fees) totals to less than the 4% maximum, the additional fees over and above registration and transfer cost, up to 4% of the value of the property, are not paid out and are returned to the bond. Note: Funds will only be made available for the actual costs of registering the new bond.
You are more than welcome to distribute this file to your colleagues and business associates as well *
Divisional General Manager
0161 11 11 93 (w)