EXPANDS BROKING OPERATION
Enness Private Clients, the large mortgage and high net worth specialist, has today (XX June 2012) announced the addition of a new broker to its team continuing its ongoing recruitment drive.
Claudia Marley becomes the newest employee at Enness where she will be [INSERT JOB TITLE].
Marley has worked in the mortgage industry for almost a decade and joins Enness from Chantler Kent Investments, an IFA advisory in Orpington, Kent, where she operated as a high net worth loan specialist providing financial advice to professionals such as lawyers, surgeons and accountants.
Prior to this, Marley spent five years as a mortgage consultant at Baker Gladstone & York in Croydon and began her career in financial services at MoneyPlus in Beckenham.
Hugh Wade-Jones, Director of Enness Private Clients, commented:
“Adding Claudia to the team is further proof of our commitment to be the pre-eminent mortgage brokerage in the high net worth sector in London and the South East. She has a wealth of experience not just within the mortgage market, but specifically dealing with high net-worth clients and the particular complexities involved in handling such cases, so will be able to hit the ground running. On the flip side, Claudia was aware of our strong reputation in the large loan space and was keen to further her skillset and develop her career at a brokerage that is going places, so her appointment really is a win-win for all involved.
“At a time when many organisations in the financial services industry are shedding staff, we are particularly proud that we are handling such levels of business that we have been able to continually strengthen our team over the past few months. With continued uncertainty in the Eurozone causing a wave of overseas property investors to flood into the London market, there is no sign of business levels – or our rapid rate of expansion – slowing up.”
For further information on Enness Private Clients please visit: www.ennessprivate.co.uk
For further information please contact:
Hugh Wade-Jones, Director, Enness Private Clients, Mobile: 07866 432507; email@example.com
Rob Griffiths, Director, White Dragon Communications Ltd, Mobile: 07983 641566; firstname.lastname@example.org
Barney McCarthy, Account Manager, White Dragon Communications Ltd, Mobile: 07872 956711; email@example.com
Notes to editors
• Enness Private Clients is a large mortgage specialist arranging loans of over £500k up to millions of pounds, for residential properties in the UK.
• Enness Private Clients is based in Oxford Circus, London, W1, and has a professional client based including lawyers, hedge fund managers, board directors, entrepreneurs and the self-employed.
• Enness Private Clients has access to all the major retail lenders but also offer clients access to private and offshore banks that cannot be found on the high street.
• Enness Private Clients offers a range of mortgage product options including: high LTV trackers, cheapest trackers, private bank mortgages and low fixed rates.
• Enness Private Clients was established by Directors, Hugh Wade-Jones and Islay Robinson in August 2007. It has grown over that period to become one of the pre-eminent advisory practices in the UK specialising in large loans.