Straight Home is run and managed by husband and wife team Richard and Sally Griffin. We are an independent property search and relocation business providing a hands-on, personalised and professional service to both corporate and private clients wishing to relocate to Yorkshire.
Based just outside the West Yorkshire town of Bingley, Straight Home is ideally placed in the popular commuter corridor between Leeds and Skipton and is close to the golden triangle of Harrogate, York and Leeds. Whilst specialising in these areas, we can also help with other parts of Yorkshire, including the Dales, Yorkshire Moors, and Coast.
Whether you are a company relocating an employee or a private individual seeking a family home, looking for somewhere for retirement or to rent out for investment purposes, we will do everything we possibly can to find the ideal property for you because we know how important it is to get things right.
Engage our services before the end of July 2012 and receive a 25% discount on our normal rates!
We know exactly how stressful relocating is because we have done it! We relocated ourselves from Hampshire to Yorkshire and know exactly what is involved in the whole process. In addition, we have successfully relocated several members of our family from Berkshire to Yorkshire.
We have always been interested in property and, in the past, we have bought and sold property for profit and even built from scratch. Thus we have experience in searching for the right property and dealing with professionals in this field.
Our business enables us to combine the two things we are passionate about - helping people and looking at property. We believe in being completely honest, hardworking and thorough, putting ourselves in our clients' shoes so as to provide the kind of service we would like to receive ourselves.
• Initial consultation free of charge to establish your precise property/location/
• Sourcing suitable properties from which we will then select a short list to be viewed and reported on by us. We will also factor in basic information and advice on the local area including schools, transport links, local amenities etc.
• Arranging viewing itineries (accompanied for up to three adults, or unaccompanied)
• Negotiating the price with the selling agent should you wish us to do so.
• If necessary, we can put you in touch with local solicitors, surveyors etc.
• During the purchase process, we will keep in touch with solicitors and estate agents on your behalf so as to keep you informed of the progress of the purchase and otherwise support you through the buying process to completion.
• Following completion, should such be needed, we can source local tradesmen for you.
• A detailed, local information pack of the area will be left in the property to help you when you move in.
• Initial consultation, free of charge, to establish your precise needs.
• Contacting letting agents and private landlords.
• Previewing suitable properties (time permitting - the lettings market has a very quick turnaround).
• Arranging viewing itineraries (accompanied for up to three adults, or unaccompanied as required) and booking overnight accommodation, at the client's expense, where necessary.
• Negotiating the lease with the landlord or letting agent.
• We will check and confirm the inventory provided by the landlord.
• We will leave a detailed information pack of the local area in the property for the new tenant.
• Initial consultation with company and/or employee.
• Search and selection process of suitable properties to rent or buy.
• Accompanied viewings of short listed properties (overnight accommodation, at the client's expense, can be arranged if required).
• Half or full day orientation tour of the relevant location for up to three adults (an extra charge will be made for more than three people).
• Negotiating the rental price and securing the lease. If buying, negotiating the purchase price.
• For rental properties: check and confirm inventory list and make a detailed schedule of conditions (including photographs)
• Provision of a detailed information pack of the local area to the client on moving in.
Additional/Stand Alone Services
Half day orientation tours (for up to three adults)
Full day orientation tours, including lunch (for up to three adults)
One-off viewings of independently sourced properties with report and pictures
Local information packs
Contacts for further information:
Richard & Sally Griffin
Straight Home Property Search and Relocation Services
Telephone: 01274 480623
Mobiles: Richard - 07947 728031; Sally - 07563 684480