This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading pharmaceutical industry executives. It analyzes how spending activities of the suppliers are set to change in the pharmaceutical industry in 2012-2013. This report gives you access to the category-level spending behavior of leading supply decision makers. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size. http://www.bharatbook.com/
• Analysis of opinions drawn from leading pharmaceutical industry executives
• Provides data on the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets of supplier companies in the pharmaceutical industry
• Provides insight into the marketing behaviors of the global pharmaceutical industry and market competition for supplier companies
• The opinions and forward looking statements of 247 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 51% represent Director and C-level respondents.
• The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior supply decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
• The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
• This report covers data and analysis on supplier expenditure.
Reasons To Buy
• This report provides historical marketing expenditure by supplier type and region.
• This report provides analysis on the changing spending behavior of suppliers by product and category.
Key chapters :
1.1 What is This Report About?
1.4 Profile of Survey Respondents:
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents:
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents:
2 Pharmaceutical Industry Supplier Marketing Spend Activity
2.1 Annual Marketing Budgets: Global Pharmaceutical Industry Suppliers
2.1.1 Annual marketing budgets by region: global pharmaceutical industry suppliers
2.1.2 Annual marketing budgets by company turnover: global pharmaceutical industry suppliers
2.2 Planned Change in Marketing Expenditure Levels: Global Pharmaceutical Industry Suppliers
2.2.1 Planned change in marketing expenditure by region: global pharmaceutical industry suppliers
2.2.2 Planned change in marketing expenditure by turnover: global pharmaceutical industry suppliers
2.2.3 Planned change in marketing expenditure levels vs. revenue growth expectations (%), 2012
2.3 Future Investment by Media Channel: Global Pharmaceutical Industry Suppliers
2.3.1 Future investment by media channel by region: global pharmaceutical industry suppliers
2.3.2 Future investment by media channel by company turnover: global pharmaceutical industry s
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Ph.: + 91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/