1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution

FX Asset Management Sees EUR Strengthening

Fxassetmanagement.com says technicals and perception of a better economic plan for Europe could help push the EUR/USD Higher

 
PRLog - Jun. 21, 2012 - FXAssetManagement.com, Sees EUR/USD Strengthening

As more comes out about Euro economies, the  Euro has dropped against the USD and now stands at 1.2550.

As a Forex Money Manager Fxassetmanagement.com, we recently forecasted a stronger US Dollar and weaker Euro , we now see upward movement for EUR/USD.  Fxassetmanagement.com says momentum, techinicals and perception of a better economic  plan for Europe  could  help push the EUR/USD over the near term to $1.30-$1.31 and than longer term to $1.34

They are still advising to leave 80% assets in safe liquid investments and only speculate with the other 20% and warns investors, of the importance of risk management and capital preservation.


About

FXAssetManagement.Com is a Forex Money Manager COMMODITY TRADING ADVISOR REGISTERED, NFA ID#: 0391484 specializing in, Managed Forex Accounts. They can be contacted via its website www.FXAssetManagement.com

Disclosure: Such information and opinions are subject to change without notice, are for general information only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation with respect to the purchase or sales of any foreign exchange transaction, or as personalized investment advice. FxAssetManagement Corporation, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness, nor does FxAssetManagement Corporation assumes any liability for any loss that may result from the reliance by any person upon any such information or opinions


managed forex account,  fx asset management, managed forex accounts,  foreign exchange managed forex, forex , USD,EUR

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@fxassetmanagement.com Email Verified
Source:Fxassetmanagement.com
Country:United States
Industry:Foreign Exchnage, Forex
Tags:managed forex account, fxassetmanagement com, fx asset management, foreign exchange, forex
Last Updated:Jun 21, 2012
Shortcut:prlog.org/11905438
Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “

More...

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share