Join us on July 18th at 11:00 EDT - Register Today!
Advances in legal technology and legal project management have enabled litigation professionals to control litigation spend in more intelligent ways than ever before. Tom Russo delivers more expert advice as he walks you through the steps for designing and building a Litigation spend program that is similar to the steps undertaken to build a new house. You'll also get a sneak preview of the Extreme Budget Guide developed to gain better control of litigation spending. This webinar is provided at no cost to legal professionals!
Who Should Attend:
• Corporate, in-house counsel interested in managing the myriad law firms and vendors critical to busy legal departments
• Corporate finance executives interested in tools and strategies for maximizing every dollar spent by their legal group
• Corporate technology executives interested in easy-to-use tools that add strength and value to the company• Outline the major components of sound litigation project management
• Create a collaborative work space for all members of a legal team to share and update a project plan
• Develop outside counsel guidelines and the electronic rules which help enforce case planning, budgeting, and risk profiling
• Show opportunities for strategic and operational savings to reduce overall legal expenses
The first 30 registrants are entered for a chance to win a NEW KINDLE FIRE pre-loaded with Tom's favorite business books. All others are entered in a drawing for an Amazon gift card for those books.