There are many uses across a wide range of industries for parylene coatings. Parylene coatings are actually films that have bonded during the deposition process, transforming them into an extremely thing and durable coating. They protect everything from electronic components in cellular phones to LED lighting, nanotechnology and other emerging tech.
You may be asking yourself, why use parylene? Here are a few reasons to look into adding parylene coatings to your next project:
- Parylene coating completely penetrates spaces and crevices as narrow as .01mm, giving you complete protection from invasive elements.
- Parylene coatings form at room temperature, leaving them almost completely stress free.
- Parylene coatings are chemically inert and completely stable, meaning they act as a very effective barrier.
- Parylene coatings are not affected by solvents, meaning they do not degrade due to exposure.
- Parylene coatings have a high dielectric strength, as well as high bulk/surface resistances and high tensile strength.
These are just a few of the many benefits to utilizing parylene coatings. To learn more about how you can use parylene coatings for your next project, please contact Kisco Conformal Coating today at http://www.kiscoparylene.com!