The Southland Technology Conference’s SoTeC Inspiration Award recognizes inspirational community service by a Southland technology professional. The award is presented during the SoTeC annual conference. Come to the conference and congratulate the winner!
While the idea of Community Service or “giving back” is not new, it represents an important paradigm in today’s economic and social climate. We all know people who give of themselves to make our organizations and communities better. The award is one way to recognize and thank people who give of themselves to the community.
With this award we seek to:
Recognize inspirational community service among technology professionals
Promote the paradigm of community service among technology professionals
Inspire others to action
Nominees should be:
- A technology professional
- A member of a technology professional organization (for example: PMI, IIBA, SCQAA, etc.)
- An individual who embraces technology to provide a community or volunteer solution
Any nominees must have performed the community or volunteer service within the last 18 months. Nominees will be informed of their nomination if selected as a semi-finalist to confirm their interest in receiving the award. The nominee will receive the award only with their approval.
Nominator will be responsible for:
- Submitting the nomination form
- Submitting additional references if available
- Submitting any additional information – text, audio, video, web pages – to support the nomination
- Participating in the awards presentation if their nominee is selected as a recipient of the award
Submit your nominations for the 2012 SoTeC Inspiration Award at http://www.surveymonkey.com/
If you would like more information about the SoTeC Inspiration Award, contact the Award Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.